Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Thank you for Loving Me"

The other day Cathy and I were talking, and she asked me if I ever thought I would have three kids. To be honest with you I said, I never really thought about it much. But now that I am sitting here thinking, I think it is pretty awesome. I was going through some internet stuff just surfing a bit before I head to bed. I just got done watching M*A*S*H and Cathy and the boys headed to bed. I came down to “Man-Land” or what it used to be. Now it is Brady’s new room, Landon’s and Alexander’s play area and Cathy’s “Work – Out” world. So while I was surfing the net, I came across this music video. We heard this song before while we were in the car. So I thought I would post it. Cathy likes to read my blogs at work and at home. So I thought this would be nice for her.
In a few weeks (maybe around 2-3) Alexander will be here. I guess I am pretty lucky to have such a great family. Who despite my “goofiness” still think I am a pretty cool dad and husband.

No comments: