Tuesday, December 12, 2006

“Daddy… Peeee”

Yesterday Landon and I decided to help Cathy out, and go to the grocery and Wal-Mart so she wouldn’t have to worry about it today.
We were in the baby aisle looking at items we might need for baby (Alexander? that is still up in the air). When Landon seen this Leap Frog interactive doll, you push his belly and it says the ABC’s (the doll not Landon) anyway, I gave it to Landon to distract him while I continue to shop. Well we were ready to check out when I took the doll from him, he looked at me with his big blue eyes and said “daddy, peeeee”
So of course, he got it.

PS. When I got home and told the story to Brady and Cathy, Brady looked at me with his hand out and said “daddy peee”

1 comment:

Violet Love said...

Cruise------Bahamas!!!! Son Pleeeeeeze......