Saturday, December 09, 2006

Landon’s Smile


My youngest son, or should I say; my second to the youngest son (Cathy is having another boy!!) has this “out side” Little Tikes playground set. (Noticed I said “out side”)
Anyway after my Parenting Class today, I thought it would be an awesome idea to bring the playground set inside so Landon can still play on it and slide [because it has been so cold out]. So Brady and I decided take it apart and put it back together in the “living room” part of the basement. Whoa, let me tell you, this was the hardest thing to take apart. And one part got caught between the wall and stairs going to the basement. So I had to take apart every shelf going down the stairs for it to fit. Well, needless to say we got it down and back together and Landon hasn’t stopped smiling and sliding. I have another idea about a swing attached to the ceiling beam…..(yea, Cathy said the same thing!)

1 comment:

Violet Love said...

Believe me if it is possible the swing would be attached to the ceiling and Landon will be swinging from the ceiling beam...But I dont think Cathy will let it go that far...next thing will be a trampoline in living room for Brady..NADA!