Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Will Do Anything for Love - But I Won’t Do That

Ok, I am not one to complain openly, but; since this is my blog and it is 11:40 at night, I owe it to myself to get this off my chest.
What is so hard about giving up an hour of your life for service to the Lord? Seriously, I don’t get it! Why do you have to twist people’s arms to get some help within the church? I don’t know who reads this blog but if you do and you happen to volunteer at your church or our church.. Thank You!! And disregard this comment. But if you are reading this blog and you are not giving yourself to serve in some aspect of the church, then shame on you.
So please, make your self a New Year’s resolution that isn’t the same ole “lose weight”, “stop smoking” yadda – yadda – yadda- bologna!! Enhance your church experience, Volunteer.


(This message is the sole responsibility of the Family and Children Minster. The comments do not represent the general views of the Antioch Staff or its members.)

No comments: