Tuesday, February 06, 2007

“I Gots This”


Cathy was still having some contractions today. Not as many as before and she seems to be taking it easy and resting comfortably. We head back to the doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do. (And we are going to take Landon and Brady to their doctor also, Landon is pulling at his ear and Brady says his is clogging up.) I am predicting that the doctor will make Cathy stay on restriction. So we are getting her some oil paints and water color paints and some videos so she can learn how to bring out the artiest in her. I think I did pretty well today. I made it home during the crazy snow day ( I was going only about 25 miles an hour- I had precocious cargo, Landon) I put some clothes in the washer, made dinner, washed some more clothes, did some dishes put Landon to bed, hung out with Brady, Talked to Cathy and drunk me about a Ca-Zillion soda pops. (Ha-ha) Yea I started back on them for a while. I missed being a part of the “New Generation” So anyway I will keep you in form of Cathy’s situation continue to pray for her as we still have 6 weeks to go….

Oh, and how am I doing.... "I gots this"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Go Boy! Hope all is well with you and Cathy and the family.