Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sting - Hero (Music Video Tribute)

Because of inclement weather this weekend Upward Basketball games were cancelled today. So I thought I would do some “hunny-do” jobs, like clean out the heater vents and maybe build something with my power tools.
Anyway I will have to wait till Landon wakes from his nap. That brings me to this video. I was surfing the You Tube and came across some “Sting” videos, (the wrestler not the former singer of Police) anyway I started thinking how me and my brothers would just sit and watch wrestling on Saturday mornings then act it out that afternoon. I remember being banned from watching it for weeks cause we would break something of my mom’s. It is pretty sad how raunchy and sexiest it has gotten over the years. I wish we could go back to the “old days” when it was fun to watch professional wrestling. So I thought I would post this video to remember the good times of Saturday morning and Monday night wrestling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got that right..Where's the super glue...

mom

Anonymous said...

I am The Man Called ....STING....
and for the ones who could'nt figure it out already. I always won the matches....

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLALALALALA WHAT THE LITTLE BROTHER IS COOKING!!!!
HALLELUJAH HOLLER BACK!!!!