Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Burp!!

Check this out... Tonight after Bible study I came home and after putting Landon and Brady to bed I watched M*A*S*H on TV. Afterwards I headed down stairs to “what was once" Man-Land to put some cloths in the dryer. While I was there I thought I would check out You Tube. Anyway, I was at my desk when all of a sudden I heard this…
“Meow – gurgle – cough – cough – spit – spit – hack – hack – barf.” At first I thought maybe Cathy was behind me. (Ha-ha just kidding) But in fact it was one of our cats (Marbles) throwing up some hair and food (other words Barfing)
But the thing that made me stop and think, was that the other cat (Spot) ran over and ate it all up. I turned and looked at Spot and he sort of gave me a “cat-smile” and burped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your SICK!!!!!!

Mom