Thursday, March 01, 2007

Healing Rain - One Home At A Time

Tonight, I was just sitting here in front of the computer making sure I got everything done and my ducks in a row before I leave for the Weekend To Remember conference this weekend.
I started to fall asleep and I wasn’t ready to go to bed yet, so I decided to look at some music videos. When I came across this song and video by Michael W. Smith, I’ve heard the song tons of times on the radio, but never seen the video until tonight. It got me thinking about the “marriage / family” conference. And the many, many lives God is going to touch this weekend. As a Minister of Families and Children, I see so much pain and despair in so many eyes of children and husbands and wives. I pray that this weekend that God will move in the hearts of the families that are going from my church. And I even pray harder that maybe one day we as a body of believers can start to change the mind set of this nation and this world, so that we can save a generation, one home at a time.

No comments: