Thursday, March 29, 2007

Number 21 In Your Program…But Number 1 in Our Hearts

Tonight I went to my friend and fellow church member, Kayla’s (AKA Lois Lane) softball game. Even though her team (Bracken County Lady Polar Bears) lost tonight, it was still a very exciting game. As soon as I got home tonight I had to tell Cathy. I knew Kayla was a good pitcher, but I had no idea that she was so dominate. She would speed that ball down to home plate and I thought for sure I heard the fire trucks follow. Cause she was burning it down the line!!
Everyone knows I am not much of a sports person, I really don’t know the difference between sport things. So what caught my attention the most (besides her amazing arm and how fast she would throw the ball) was her attitude. She would always smile and if she made a mistake she wouldn’t let it get to her. This one player on the other team got hurt and Kayla was the first one there to help her out. In Upward Sports, you get a White Star for “Most Christ Like,”
Kayla, tonight you earned your White Star. I am proud of you! Keep on keeping on

No comments: