Thursday, March 01, 2007

Weekend To Remember

Well, the conference is now upon us. I am pretty excited about going away for the weekend with Cathy ( I am starting to feel a little over-whelmed and so is she I think). I am pretty sure we are going to have fun, as well as learn about God’s plan for marriage that we can bring back and share with other couples.
What is even more exciting is that three other couples from our church are attending the conference as well. I think the exciting time is going to be on Saturday night when we are let go from the conference early and have a “date-night” Wahoo… I feel like I am sixteen again, and on a date with my sweetie, (except we are both in our 30’s and we have two kids and one on the way (in a matter of weeks), and we both are sleepy by 10pm.)
Either way, I am looking forward to it.

No comments: