Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Would You Like Fries With That?

Tonight after our last Upward Basketball make up game, I was in the living room. Cathy was sitting beside me, we had just put both the boys to bed and I was watching M*A*S*H on TV. When she said “Lonnie, lets talk about something.” I was like “ok, no problem, this is almost over."
Anyway when M*A*S*H was over, we started talking about switching Landon’s and Brady’s rooms around so we can make more room for Alexander (new edition). She thought it would be better to go ahead and finished the basement and move Brady down there. Brady had mentioned it earlier tonight. I told her that was funny, because Kevin said the same thing, “Why don’t you move Brady down to the basement”? So, that is what we are going to do. For the next few months we are going to remodel the basement and put Brady's new room down there. Now we won’t use the whole basement for him. We still want to have a place for the boys to play and Cathy to do her work-out exercise things. But I am excited now about the project. I went and got out my tool-belt and I am wearing it while I type this blog.
So until next time…. “Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!”

No comments: