Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Good Ship Feather-Sword

I received a couple of encouraging emails from some friends of mine tonight (thanks Cindy and Margaret). It was really nice to see that people do care what I do. I know I am a goofy person a lot of the times. But I also know that God has given me a gift. The ability to reach lost souls with humor and honesty, I know I am not a gifted writer or speaker. And I know am definitely not a singer. But to hear people tell me they appreciate what I do for their children makes me feel just as special. With that in mind, I found this video from a movie called Casper the Friendly Ghost. I like the song and I thought it would be cool to post it and say, “Thank you to everyone who reads this blog and I am glad I can make you smile. PS. I think this is going to be the week. Cathy went to the movies with her friend and everyone says you have a burst of energy before it happens.
We will see!

No comments: