Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Rock Says…..

Well it’s Sunday afternoon. Cathy, Alexander and Landon are napping. Brady is outside playing B-ball with the neighbors and I am doing some laundry. Things are pretty quiet right now so I thought I would take this time to surf the net (You-Tube) and blog. We had some leftover meatloaf for lunch, but I decided to eat some “stuffed-peppers” instead. There isn’t anything good on TV. I hear Cathy stirring around upstairs and so does my dog Ressie-Cup. We don’t have a buzzer on the dryer to let us know when the clothes are done so I have to periodically check on them. I would use the clock to let me know when an hour and ½ is up, but these clothes are already dry, I am just “re-fluffing” them.
So, why the title “The Rock Says?” Well I like the Rock he is one of my favorite movie stars/ex-wrestler. And I have his book, The Rock Says here in front of me on my desk.
Well, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
“IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK … IS .. COOKING!!!!

No comments: