Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TV Land

Well it is around 11:35 pm, in about 30 minutes; Cathy will be waking up to feed Alexander. I like to stay up with her and keep her company. But I also help out when she goes back to sleep I rock Alexander back to sleep so she can get some rest. (No, I am not trying to toot my own horn-ha ha)
Anyway, while I wait, I thought I would share with you some thoughts for the day.
I like M*A*S*H, it is one of my favorite TV shows. I think I am going to save up some money and buy the series on DVD (hint to anyone who would like to buy them for me)

I think my favorite on the show is Maj. Frank Burns. He is so funny. I remember how Trapper and Hawkeye would tease him and he would say something smart like. “None of your bees whacks!” ha ha loved it.

Well that is all

No comments: