Monday, April 02, 2007

Yea… I Can Imagine That!!!

I love the History Channel; this is no big surprise to a lot of people. Tonight was the big show down of my boys the Ohio State Buckeyes vs. the Florida Gators for the NCAA Championship. I wanted to watch it honestly, but the History Channel had a special on tonight about Engineering and Empire, “The Pharos and the Great Pyramids” This show was pretty awesome!
So later on before Cathy went to bed, I was telling her about it. I was saying. “Wow, Cathy, it is funny how we think that we are so much smarter today then we were back years ago. We think cause we been to the moon and have the internet we are in a higher class.” She said “Ok?” She didn’t get what I was meaning. So I tried it again. I said, “No, Cathy, I mean, isn’t it cool how they made those Great Pyramids and The Great Wall of China and other things with out modern tools. Can you imagine building something with out any technology?”
Just then she looked at Alexander growing in her and said with a grin, “Yea, I can sort of imagine that!”

No comments: