Monday, May 21, 2007

All Aboard The Choo - Choo Train


I love these drinks!!!
They are not that powerful. They are not that powerful. I mean I can drink them all day and nothing happens to me. Hi birdie, nice little birdie, I don’t know why people say to slow down on them. What, who said that. I remember one time I drunk them and felt fine. Panama – Panama - all – all – all. So you see, I think sometimes we tend to get a little extreme, I mat as well jump...(jump) go ahead and jump. I think I like the Amp energy drink a little better. But Full Throttle is pretty good too. Welcome back, your dreams made have brought you back. I don’t care too much for Red Bull. Sunday Monday, Happy Days. Tuesday, Wednesday Happy Days.

Well I guess you have to make your own choice. But I still think they had no effect on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

red bulls definitely work for me. eek. i can't imagine something stronger.

Anonymous said...

I think u have had one too many energy drinks!...u need to go cold turkey! or try a 12 step program..:)

Anonymous said...

YOU BETTER READ THOSE CANS VERY VERY CAREFULLY...ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT THERE WERE SHOWING THE ENERGY DRINKS SOME OF WHICH HAD ALCOHOL IN THEM...TELLING STORE OWNERS TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT SELLING TO UNDERAGE KIDS.....