Saturday, May 12, 2007

What I Know ..I Learned From Mom

Since today is Mother’s day, I thought I would share my Top Ten things I’ve learned from my mom.
“You flash those baby blue eyes and you will be able to get anything you want.”
“Don’t worry about the cars, they will move out your way. The mail boxes wont.”
“Oh honey, your dad is kidding about the “milk-man.”
“Yes dear, it is some times green.”
“If you swallow your bubblegum, your belly button will stick to your nose.”
“Beach ball shape heads on kids means they have bigger hearts.”
“Yes dear, reindeer can fly.”
“It is not a big “dent”, your dad won’t even notice”
“All gasoline smells like diesel.”
“Girls like it when you pass gas; it shows them you are full at dinner time.”

Oh well, I guess you did an ok job mom!

Happy Mother’s Day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I did a GREAT JOB! Love You....and thank you...

Mom

Anonymous said...

May my babies learn as much from me! And my students too!