Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cathy's Dream

Ha-ha check this out- We took the "Toddler Ministry" to a petting zoo today, but I will talk about that in my next post. But I have to share with you the conversation I had with my beautiful bride.
I get home around 5pm tonight from the zoo and picking up Brady from camp, and after I unloaded the van. I was in the kitchen and Cathy was telling me about her dream she had last night.
Everyone knows I am a huge Superman fan, which includes the CW’s and Warner Bros. smash hit Smallville.
Now Landon loves to call me “Superman”, and Kayla (Lois Lane) calls me Clark, ok I sort of make them call me that (ha ha ) anyway, Cathy said she dreamed I had the body of Smallville’s Clark Kent..!!
And she was like talking in her dream saying,”Come here and kiss me!!” (Ha-ha) I was cracking up... Anyway she is going to kill me for saying this... Got to love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry bro. You may not have the body of Tom Welling(Clark Kent) but you sure have a head like Lex Luthor.

Anonymous said...

I'm Speechless again Lonnie.

Anonymous said...

Poor Cathy! She is not having dreams ! She is having a nightmare! (ha)


Glenda