Monday, June 18, 2007

John 15:13

John 15:13, this is it what I decided to title this, my latest blog entry. Why you ask? Well to fully understand, you have to be able to know what John 15:13 is... so I will give you all a few minutes to look it up……………………..
You see, I been having a bad week, not in the since of bad things all together, just a lot of stress, disappointments and sadness with things in my life. I been having some problems with the city of Cynthiana and its people and today I got some news (that I wont go into detail about-don’t worry the family is fine, I am fine) that sort of “peeved” me off. I was so mad and upset I didn’t know what to do.
So I called my friend Mark, you know, he came right over and sat down and talked with me and was a real friend.
He even came back later on tonight to make sure I was ok...

At first I felt embarrassed to have to call someone. But then I remember how Mark and I hung out and talked before..

I am feeling so much better now; the problem is resolved with the certain situation. But I guess I just wanted to publicly thank my friend Mark...

Thanks Mark for being there... You lived out John 15:13 for me today...



I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lonnie, you have been there for me when I have needed you as well, and like I told you when I left, you can call me any time.


Mark