Thursday, June 14, 2007

Monkey See and Monkey Do

Being that Father’s Day is coming upon us, I thought I would write some of my own father’s favorite quotes or ideas on life.. So, here we go..

“You’re known by the company you keep.”
“Where’s your mother?”
“Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal post of life” (song)
“Ask your mother”
“It don’t matter if the light switches are upside down, as long as they work”
“Where’s your mother?”
“How did the dog get my teeth?”
“Have you seen a small cow”?
“They’re all roosters!”
“Where’s your mother?”
“What is wrong with latches on the “outside” of the cabinets, they work.”
“Who put that “*@^&# foot stool right there”
“Where’s your mother”
“Help, I’ve falling through the attic, and through the hallway ceiling.”
“Let’s go, I’ve sharpen my chain saw.” ( I hated cutting wood)

Happy Father’s day to my Dad!! I love you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW TRUE THOSE STATEMENTS ARE!
:)