Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back

Well it has been a while since I've last blogg.. That being said.. I am not going to do any spell check right now.. So if you see some errors.. (Live with it!!) haha just kidding.. My computer at home is on the fritz.. So I couldn't blogg..
But the main reason is I have been busy.. We had VBS then I took a vacation week.. It was really relaxing and fun.. We took Brady and his buddy to Holiday World in Indiana that was pretty much fun.. Then we took Landon to see Thomas the Train Engine.. He got to ride on a train and everything... He loved it!!.. Plus we are building a bedroom for Brady down in the basement.. which is going pretty good.. considering I have never done anything like this before..


Well I will write more next time..


Remember.. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not many things in this world that is better than taking a vacation that is just focused on your family.

All those daily things are shoved to the back.

All the people calling on you for things is not there.

Only thing is you and your family.

One of my very favorite things.

Take these type of vacations as often as you can.

Anonymous said...

wish we still had drive-ins...