Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where Does Time Go


I can’t believe that it is almost August! I have to admit that this has been one of my busiest months to date… So let me give you all a quick recap of July 2007

During the first week of July, I took a vacation week!! (Yea, Ministers take vacations – but not from God!) We went to Holiday World, then to Thomas the Train! The second week in July, I was in the office part of the week. We had a trip to the Maysville Water Park! That was very exciting... especially the “storm that just missed us, or when we almost ran out of gas!

The third part of July, I was at Camp Northward!! (iTune Into God)..This was an AWESOME time.. Besides the greatest worship band being there, Lois Lane and myself “forked” someone’s (Kev’s) yard.. Oh yea and Lois “knocked” on the door and ran off!! This was a great time… Way to go Lois!!

And now, finally we are towards the end of July… We went to the Air Force Museum on Tuesday and Friday the kids are visiting a fire house and its men and woman who bravely work there!

Over all it was a great month…But I have to give my top 3 things…

1.. Vacation with the family
2.. Camp Northward
3.. Lois and myself forking someone’s (Kev’s) yard!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call me a city girl, but what is "forking a yard"? - Margaret