Friday, September 14, 2007

My Turn!


Oh my goodness... (part II)

Brady had a football game last night.. and oh my goodness.. Forget what I blogg about in the past..

Brady (#75 in your program but #1 in your hearts) seen this kid with the ball running towards him.. I guess the other player thought he was "going to run over Brady."


But "The L-Train" stood his ground and put him to the ground!!.. Now we did have to talk about what he did to the player while he was still on the ground ...I was sort of smiling and proud.. but we still had to talk about it..

After he put the player to the ground.. He proceeded to stand over him and say "Don't get up!" (shhhh I loved it!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats my boy!....dont let them up once you put them down....
but be nice about it...:)