Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I'll Be There For You"


Thursday Nov 29th,

I just got back into my office from making a call into Mt. Sterlin.. It was a pretty amazing visit.. I would have to say and agree with, that the power of the Holy Spirit was with me.. and I belive I owe that to a pretty neat person.. who prayed with me before I left and who was praying for me the whole time I was visting.


I say that this "prayer-warrior" is pretty neat, but that is not true..This person is beyond "neat" I won't give away this person's name, (do to the fact that it might make them feel embrassed).. But I will say that, this person whom I call a FRIEND - BEYONDER..(that is someone who goes above and beyond the call of what a friend does- They are what Jesus would describe in John 15:13)


Anyway this "Friend-Beyonder" gave me a gift today that was in every shape and form, of the heart.. And for that I am truly THANKFUL!!


You can go though-out this world doing and saying the right things.. and not realizing that you are making an impact in peoples lives..


Today my "FRIEND-BEYONDER" showed me something that, they been telling me for months..

"I BELIEVE IN YOU"


Talk about a "pep-talk"!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice to have someone like that in your life! I am glad someone is there for you I know everybody could use someone like that.
love me duh