Friday, January 11, 2008

Blessing


Hey everyone...
Again I have to brag on someone.. Her name is Whitnay... or whom I like to call Whit-Ney... She is one of our students and she is also one of my Upward Cheer coaches.. Now, the reason I am bragging on her is not that she is a super cool teen who watches my 2 young boys some of the, most of the time.. and that she is my "honorary" daughter"..

But the fact that she wrote this letter to all her Upward Cheer parents.. It truly showed the heart of a teen who is trying to make a difference..

So it just goes to show you.. you can't judge all teens by what the news reports.. There are alot of AWESOME teens out there..

Here is a thought... why don't you take time out to talk to one.. you might just be suprised...

PS... this picture is a Christian pop group called Hawk Nelson.. her favorite...

Whay to go Whitnay!!!...."Remember who you are, And what you stand for".. I am prould of you girl!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That means alot and I really don't deserve that. I do what i do because i love it and it is all for the lord. It is very nice for someone to encourage me every once in a while so thank you so much for being there and being more importantly my friend!!