Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Don't Feel Good


Well it is that time of year again, Landon has been conjested all week and had a nasty sounding cough.. But the doctor gave him some meds and he is doing much better.. Upward is starting it's third week this Saturday and things are going pretty good.. We have a total of 152 kids involved.. I am excited about that...

"Diaper Dandy Baby"...

Oh I have a birthday comming up in about 13 days and 5 hours... so if any one wants to get me a gift and really dont know what to get me.. I take all kinds of CASH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WILL CONFEDERATE MONEY DO?...OH AND BY THE WAY WE WILL BE IN FLORIDA ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, SO WHILE WE ARE BASKING IN THE SUN, I WILL THINK OF YOU FREEZING UP HERE... :) BUT WE WON'T FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY, DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR TAXES ANYMORE....LOL
MOM

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOD BLESS YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU.

MOM AND DAD

ON FEBRUARY 12TH....