Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Boys




Well.. it has been awhile since I last blogg.. I am working on my message for the Upward closing program.. as I sit in my office.. I can hear the rain beat along the metal roof of the Family Life Center.. Oh my it is rainning so hard out there...!!

Anyway quick update on the boys.. Brady - Landon - Alexander..

Brady.. has been doing pretty good.. he has a "freind" that he spends hours with on the phone.. he is doing much better when we ask him to do somthing..(going through teen hormone days)

Landon - OMG.... Landon is killing us.. He takes his pants down.. shows his bottom and does a Veggie tales song and dance.. he is learning some new songs at church and at mommie's "MOPP Classes".. he still needs daddy to lay down with him when he goes to bed...You know what.. Daddy needs it too!!!

Alexander - Alexander.. or Lex is doing amazingly well.. he whistles.. I am serious. he will whistle and actual sound wil come out..

over all the boys are doing pretty good.. I am blessed to have them

No comments: