Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together.....





Monday is my typical day off, so I thought I would jump in and start the laundry for the week, and boy will my wife be so "happy and surprised"!!!...

(We interrupted this story for a message from the Emergency Broadcast System)

Today is Tuesday and I just got off the phone with my darling quiet wife. She informed me that,and I quote.. "You are NOT allowed to wash cloths ever- ever- ever- again"!!.. It seems that she "noticed" that I washed her new pink sweater with some white and brown cloths and they have this "spotted pink" look to them..

Again, she said I was never ever ever ever to wash cloths again....

Tonight I am putting a shelf up in the bathroom.. I hope she didn't noticed the holes in the wall from where I tried to put it up on Monday and the holes were off centered... (4 times)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such the handyman.

Anonymous said...

Thats ok Lonnie, your dad is not allowed SPRAY PAINT out of the basement...Laundry he can do as long as he quits hanging the underwear on hangers...But SPRAY PAINT IS A NO NO....

MOM

Anonymous said...

Thats ok Lonnie, your dad is not allowed SPRAY PAINT out of the basement...Laundry he can do as long as he quits hanging the underwear on hangers...But SPRAY PAINT IS A NO NO....

MOM