Monday, May 19, 2008

The "Yep" Church..



Is this happening today in our Churches?

Shelly: - "Hey I would love to visit your church but I don't own a dress."
Usher: - "Sorry lady, we don't accept your kind"

New Mom: - "Hi, we just had a baby and I not comfortable leaving her in the nursery, is it ok she stays with us?"
Pastor: - "That darn baby in the fourth row was screaming half the service, and then the people around her kept trying to make her smile..how dare some people."

Church Deacon: - "Hey you.. you got mud all over the carpet, if you want to worship here, it best you change your shoes."
Young Drifter: - "Sorry sir."

Young Gothic girl: - "They wont accept me here, I am different."
Jamie, her friend: - "Sure they will, they told me in Sunday School, to LOVE everyone!"
Older Couple: "You see that is what's wrong with the country today, freaks like her with the tattoos and piercings trying to love a God who doesn't want her'"



Here is an idea..."The Yep Church"

Shelly: - "Hey I would love to visit your church but I don't own a dress is that ok."
Usher: - "YEP"

New Mom: - "Hi, we just had a baby and I not comfortable leaving her in the nursery, is it ok she stays with us?"
Pastor: - "YEP"

Young Drifter: -"I got mud on your new carpet, you forgive me"
Church Deacon: - "YEP"

Young Gothic girl: - "They wont accept me here, I am different."
Jamie, her friend: - "Sure they will, they told me in Sunday School, to LOVE everyone!"
Older Couple: "Welcome to our church I love your black dress, and your hair style"
Jamie: - "Do you really like her"?
Older Couple: - "YEP"

Luke 6:37
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Now may I address your attention to the video!!

No comments: