Thursday, October 16, 2008

Camping...What Was I Thinking!?!?





I took the family camping this past week.. and I guess I am letting the "title" make it sound worse then it was....
Acutally it wasnt that bad.. I mean.. besides Alexander being tied to a tree with a rope or Landon throwing rocks in the lake evertime Brady casted his line or the endless chatter of kids in a camper sleeping and having "to go pee daddy!!"

Thank goodness my parents didnt live that far away.. Cathy got to spend the nights with Alex in a nice soft bed..

Over all it was pretty good.. I think the highlights were when Brady was meeting new kids at ridding his bike or playing football with them and Alex at the playground or Landon sitting next to me at the campfire saying.."This is cool"

*side note*
Landon doesnt like to "roast" his marshmellows.. he rather just hold the bag and eat them!

No comments: