Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sands Of Time




Hard to believe that we will be celebrating a couple of birthdays this weekend..
Alexander turned two on April 8th and Landon will be four on Saturday..and to top all that ..Brady is now 14 and heading to Sr. High Ministry this summer...(but more or Brady in a sec.)

Update:
Alexander and Landon will be having their birthday party this Saturday.. and I am still in awe of where the time has gone... What makes it even harder is that we took Landon to the eye doctor and dentist this week to get his check up for (brace yourself)...Pre-School!!! I don't know who is going to miss Landon more.. Alexander or me..

I keep asking Landon "Are you ready to go to school"? He likes to say no, but then he ask questions and loves to watch the school bus go down the road!!..

Update:
Brady again is doing an excellent job in school... brought home straight A's again this nine weeks (I am his father so YES I can brag).. He is also playing the drums in pep band this year for the high school.. which is pretty cool.. I guess we have to buy some drums this summer and send him to his (grandma's and grandpa's)!! and also is teaching his youth group this Wed. night..

Over all I think I have been blessed with these three young fellows...I am excited to see where God leads them..

But yet it is still bitter-sweet to seem them grow up so fast...

No comments: