Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Sound Of Rain

Well, it is Wednesday the 16th of November.
I am sitting in my office working on some Upward items, along with tonight's toddler, k-5th and jr/sr high ministry Bible study lessons.
I took a 48 hour break from work and church this week. Well actually I was sick on Tuesday and Monday is my typical day off.
I know I have a busy week ahead of me. I am in the office today from 12pm-9pm then all day Thursday and 12 hours Friday and Saturday.
I been invited to preach for Westside Church of Christ in Ohio this Sunday.
I am looking forward to going back to Cathy and my first church as a "married" couple.

Hard to believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I am excited about it this year as I am every year. I will post more next time on why I am more excited this year.

Until next time.

No comments: