Thursday, December 14, 2006

Brady’s Clarinet




I must say when Brady first came home and said he wanted to join the 6th grade band, I had my reservations; you see for Christmas last year we got him a guitar actually a “blue guitar that he wanted so badly so he can learn to play and lead worship with big Kev someday” (his words). Well, needless to say that lasted 3 days. So when he came home with this clarinet we sat him down and explained to him that he will have to practice since this is a school credit.
I must say I am very proud of how well he has gotten, he is really enjoying the clarinet. In fact he likes music so much now we are signing him up for piano lessons this winter.
So what happened to that blue guitar? Landon gets it out and calls it a “yummy-yummy”.
Why? Because his favorite “Wiggle” plays the guitar and sings “Yummy, Yummy fruit salad”

No comments: