Thursday, December 07, 2006

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

Well I finally made it to the 21st Century. That is right I got “high speed” internet. I am so excited. Now I can add all kinds of things to my blog!!

Today was kind of funny, Kevin and I went to Wal-Mart to get some items for our children’s Christmas musical “Christmas around the World” (which is this Sunday at 6:00 pm at Antioch Mills Christian Church – http://www.antiochmills.org/), anyway there was a gentleman in the line in front of us, and he was dressed in his best “James Bond”, from his custom made “golfer cap” to his long “London Fog” trench coat. But what caught the eye of my “partner in crime” (Kev) was that this guy was slobbering on an “unlit” stogie, (a cigar for your “non smokers”)

Anyway, he was becoming inpatient with the cashier and he took his stogie out of his mouth to complain easier and when he put the stogie back in his mouth he put the wrong end of the stogie in his mouth. He started to choke and gag and proceeded to spit on the floor. I looked over at Kev and we both just busted out laughing.

No comments: