Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Europe's Rose


Tonight we said “bonjour’” to a very special young lady. She was a foreign exchange student from the Czeck Republic that lived with a family from our church. The youth presented her with gifts of Bibles and “witness wear”, and of course music and cake.
She said that she was going to miss us and our country very much. She said that the people of Antioch really made an impression on her.
But I think it is the other way around. I believe that she has left an impression on us; by the way she attended church faithfully on Sunday mornings, Sunday nights, and Wednesday nights. She is such an intelligent and respectable young lady and I am going to miss her very much. As I sit here typing this blog out, I can’t help but think of my friend from the Czeck Republic and how through God’s remarkable plan gave me a chance to meet Europe’s Rose.

No comments: