Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Will Be Still- And Know You Are God




Today, I spent the majority of the day researching that God does exists [for a friend who is looking for some information], and that the Bible is truly God’s inspired world. It is funny how God can teach you a lesson in your quest to answer someone else’s question
I was reading and reading- and researching and gathering facts and listening to Atheists talk about science and cosmos and everything that I needed to hear and or read for my friend.
But after all that, I was brought back to just one thought. “Be still and know that I am God.”
So that is the lesson for today, just as it was for Elijah.
“After the earthquake came a fire, but he Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.”
I will be still and know you are God; I will look for you in the breeze, not the wind. Thus end the lesson.

No comments: