Wednesday, January 17, 2007

“Bad-Boys, Bad-Boys What cha Going To Do”


The other night I had the opportunity to ride along side my good friend Mark who is a police officer. He showed me the inner workings of the police station and then took me on patrol with him.
Man this was the coolest thing I think I ever done. Don’t get me wrong I did spend some time in the Armed Forces defending this great nation of ours. But sometimes they don’t let every one in the Army hold a gun. I guess I was part of that “special” Army.
Anyway I want to talk about this one incident. We, ok He got the call about “neighbors heard gun shots” He looked at me and said “this is it”. Man my heart starting beating and my eyes got all big as he headed down the street with lights a blazing. When we got there he parked his car in a tactical position. But as I started to think. That tactical position had me facing the place the “shots” were heard with a direct line of sight (that means I was in front of a possible bullet). As he jumped out the car ready to take on anything that came his way. I was quickly looking for the door handle to roll my body out of the way. I guess I better stick to Ministry. Because we had to stop at the bathroom on our way back to the station.
Anyway “Thanks Mark” it was pretty cool. Can’t wait till next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And all that time I thought that you had my back if things broke bad! Well that aside I really enjoyed having you along and look forward to the next time.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Mark next time equip him with a alum.ball-bat, he is really handy with that...just ask the rooster!

his Momma!