Thursday, January 18, 2007

“Let’s Go Save The World”


Let me start by saying I know Smallville is just a TV show. But sometimes I like to take a “break” from the real world. Some do it with sports, some with gardening and others with reading or video games. Now don’t read into this, I still pray to my Heavenly Father when I need direction or want to give praise. All I am saying is that sometimes I like to be entertained too. So with that being said….

Tonight’s Smallville episode “Justice” was AWESOME!!!! This was, by far, the best one I think I’ve seen. And Yes, I have seen them all, some more then once (ha-ha some more then twice). I know Kayla my sister and Smallville partner is going to be very pleased with this one.

Post Script – Noticed the colors. They are the colors of the “Justice” team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHERE did you get this picture?? When this came on, Jonah said, "I want a poster of that!!"