Monday, January 22, 2007

The Memphis Bell




Today, during my day off, Landon was not feeling well. He had been battling a stomach virus for a couple of days and that seems to be done, now he has been coughing. The doctor told us to give him Dimetapp, so that is what we have been doing.
So today while Cathy was at work. I was with Landon. After lunch I gave him his medicine and he crawled up on my lap and he was sitting with me. I put in this DVD called the Memphis Bell. This was about the B-17 Flying Fortress bombers of World War II. This was a pretty good movie. After the movie was over, and I laid Landon down for his nap, I decided to look more into the B-17 Flying Fortress. I was really amazed of the fire power and size of one of these planes.
Boy, our grandparents sure new how to build things then.

No comments: