Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Knight In Shinning Armor (ok.. a black and white tux)

Talking with some of the Senior High students at church I am finding out that this weekend and next and last weekend are and were High School Proms. Bracken County’s Prom is this weekend and Cathy and I were talking about when she and I went to her prom.
Oh the sweet sounds of memories and Garth Brooks, as we danced the night away under the plastic hanging stars of the Spindle Top Plantation in Lexington Ky. Then the romantic moonlit carriage ride through-out the grounds of the aging
settlement, the time of togetherness as two shaking, nervous hands become one.

I am reminded of a quote from a song…
“You’re a princess, chains around you, I’m a hero who just found you”


Then the best part of the night….
Driving to Arby’s for some Cheddar - Roast beef sandwiches!!!
Boy I love Arby’s Roast beef sandwiches.

(You thought I was going to say the “kiss-goodnight”)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always thinking about food...I bet Easter Sunday, Cathy was wishing you had never stopped and Hardy's...

love you,

Mom