Monday, April 23, 2007

The Family Shower



Our family shower has changed over the years.
Today I went to take a shower.. But first I had to remove
1) a rubber ducky
2) a “Lighting McQueen” car/bubble bath
3) a toy hammer/screw driver
4) a toy Navy sub
5) a infant blue bathtub
6) an inflatable mattress for the infant bathtub
7) a Spiderman action figure
8) a “Carebears” Sunshine bear shampoo bottle

I went looking for my bar of soap (dove, cause I have sensitive skin) but because we have a “pre-teen” boy in our house I had to move his “Axe” brand body wash, But you know what, I kind of like the idea of “family”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW OUR SHOWER HAS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS, (YOUR DAD'S AND MINE) AFTER WE REMOVED 4 BOYS AND 3 GIRLS, WE CAN NOW TAKE A SHOWER WITH HOT WATER AND NO WAIT...ISN"T THAT AMAZING...NO MORE RUBBER DUCKIES, HOT WHEELS, AND SLIPPERY TUB FLOORS FROM SOMEONE LEAVING THE SHAMPOO BOTTLE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN AND IT RUNNING ALL OVER..NO MORE WET FLOORS CAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT STEP ON BATH MAT, NO MORE WET TOWELS LAYING ALL OVER..NO ONE POUNDING ON DOOR CAUSE THEY FORGOT TO GET THE HAIR DRYER..NO ONE YELLING HURRY UP I GOT A DATE AND DONT WANT TO BE LATE...THERE ARE TIMES I MISS THOSE DAYS...NADA! :)