Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Midnight Snack

Well it is around 11:30pm and I am trying to stay awake until around 2am so I can feed Alexander. We are transitioning him to a bottle. With that said. I choose to take the early shift and Cathy will sleep from 10 till 4 and then take the early morning shifts.
So I have been keeping busy by eating a delicious stuffed pepper, then I did some Bible study, now I am working on my blogg and listening to some tunes on You Tube.. I just got done hearing and seeing Bon Jovi’s “Living On A Prayer”.. (Man, I loved the 80’s)! I guess when I get done here I will send my homie Lois Lane an email.
(Ohhhhh we’re have way there.. Oh Oh living on a prayer!!) Got a love Bon Jovi!!
He flies in this video…

Whelp I guess I will think of something else to blog about!!

Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to warm that milk!