Thursday, April 26, 2007

BibleMan and Apples

I am sitting here in my office taking a little break. I have my April report done and saved on my hard drive. So come Sunday night I can add what ever happens this weekend to it and then print it out and handed in by Sunday. (Even though the end of the month is Monday, I am off on Mondays)..

I previewed the new “BibleMan” DVD today. This one was pretty good. They had more “bonus” materials this time, like bloopers and music videos. I am still reading the book
“Lights In The Sky & Little Green Men- A Rational Christian Look at UFO’s and Extraterrestrials” it seems really interesting..

But I want to leave you with a cool quote from my good friend (Lois Lane).. I tell you what; this is some good advice if you have any daughters. And even BETTER advice if you have sons (like I do).. Thanks Lois for the words of inspiration..

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT COULD GO THE SAME FOR BOYS..GOOD ONES ARE AT THE TOP OF THE TREE AND BAD ONES ON BOTTOM..AND THE GIRLS WILL PICK OFF THE GROUND OR THE BOTTOM LIMB INSTEAD OF REACHING FOR THE TOP, AND BE MISERABLE THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...
MOM

Lonnie said...

I guess Cathy wasn't afraid of heights.. She got the best apple on the tree!!!!

Anonymous said...

ITS A GOOD THING FOR CATHY SHE WASN'T AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! CAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE....

MOM