Friday, April 27, 2007

Yea, Like That Is Going To Happen….. NOT

I have been getting some “Anonymous” comments on my blogg recently, and it seems this “Anonymous” person wants to know some information. And since I refused to give this “Anonymous” person any information, this “Anonymous person is sort of being rude.

So, “Anonymous” person, I am sorry but a good reporter like me and “Clark Kent” can’t really answer any question you might have about a certain post.

So "Anonymous" I am truly sorry. But please continue to post remarks and if you can, please add your name. If I know you, I will be more then happy to answere any question you may have.

Thanks for the support. and remember

Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you can spell ANONYMOUS backwards now, as many times as you have written it in this BLOG! :)

Your Momma!