Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Betcha Didn’t Know This


Wow I haven’t bloged in a few days.. We had a “lock-in” on Friday night and I was just too tired and “mind-dead” on what to write. So I thought I would write a quick blog for my buddy Mark who says he likes to read these and I’ve been slacking. So I thought I would write some things that people may or may not know about yours truly
So here we go..

Betcha didn’t know that I was a Fireman/EMT when I was 18
Betcha didn’t know that I was in the US Army for 8 years
Betcha didn’t know that I seen the Berlin Wall come down
Betcha didn’t know that I used to work with Nuclear Missiles. (Supplied communication support)
Betcha didn’t know that I worked at McDonalds for 4 hours.
Betcha didn’t know that I traveled all over the world Europe/Spain/France and married a girl 10 minutes away from my hometown.
Betcha didn’t know my middle name (Cho’) was named after a Korean Solider.
Betcha didn’t know that I actually met and took a picture of a real life Russian Communist Solider.
Betcha didn’t know that I have medals from the Army for services before, during and after the Persian Gulf War in a frame Cathy made.
Betcha didn’t know that I took a Falmouth Police Citizen’s Academy course that lasted 10 weeks.
Betcha didn’t know I had a bed wetting problem till I was 12 (shhh on that one)
Betcha didn’t know I am obsessed with Superman (I gave you a freebie)

Well there you go some information you might or might not have known about Lonnie
See you in the funny papers




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I BETCHA I knew all this!!....

ur Momma!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the reading material, learning about your bed wetting dilema made it worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

By the way I forgot to put my name at the end of my last comment in case you could not figure out who it was from.

Mark

Anonymous said...

I am impressed Lonnie ! (Not about the bedwetting though....Ha)

I always wondered about the middle name just never got around to asking you. That is interesting !


There's a lot more to Lonnie Love that we just did not know about :)

Glenda N.