Sunday, June 01, 2008

"Every time you grow... So do I"




I just got back today from seeing the new Narnia Movie, Prince Caspian...
and for Jr. and Sr. High students.. it was ok.. but I don't know about younger kids..They had some tense moments. I mean the message was AWESOME!!! but there were some scenes that might of upset the little ones..
(Believe me I know!!! Lord Of The Ring)

But there were a couple of lines that stood out.. that I wanted to share..they are

1. Lucy the little girl sees Aslan for the first time again, and she says."You gotten bigger" and Aslan the lion says.. "So have you" then he says.."Every time you grow...So do I" (which is like every time you grow in "Christ", Christ grows bigger in your world.

2.Lucy was the only one who could actually see him most of the time, the others have lost their "faith" so when Lucy says.."No one believed me I could see you"
Aslan says.."Why did that keep you from searching for me?"
Which is pretty cool because, even though our friends may not have the "faith" it shouldn't stop us from believing.

No comments: